February TMG Is In Homes Now
By now members of The Maine Genealogical Society should have received their February 2015 edition of The Maine Genealogist (TMG). The TMG is the Society’s quarterly scholarly journal and is always packed with interesting articles concerning different problems (and resolutions) faced during genealogical research of our Maine ancestors, and sometimes we are lucky enough to see some transcription projects as well.
The February 2015 Issue of the TMG is nearly 50 pages in length and includes the following articles:
- Clark Drew of Maine and Vermont
by: Carole Gardner
- A Tidbit From the Massachusetts Archives: Lucretia Larrabee, First Wife of John Owen (d. 1753) of Falmouth, Maine
by: Brent Owen
- Assembling The Pieces Of The Puzzle: The Family of Ebenezer Day Jr. of Wells and Kennebunk, Maine
by:Edward G. Hubbard
- The Parentage of Solomon Bray of Polan, Harrison, and Monson, Maine
by: Joseph C. Anderson III
- Nineteenth-Century Records of the First and Second COngregational Churches of Wells, Maine (continued)
submitted by: Priscilla Eaton
If you are an MGS Member and have not received your copy ofThe Maine Genealogistyet, let us know. If you are not already a member, its not too late to join to take advantage of this and other benefits that come only by joining our organization.
Trackback from your site.